Masuk 10 besar Lomba Menulis Cerita Remaja 2013 Tingkat SMP/MTs se-Indonesia, merupakan suatu kebanggaan tersendiri bagi gue. Bertemu Pak Taufiq Ismail, Iman Soleh, dan para sastrawan lainnya, awalnya mungkin hanya sebatas impian. Sebuah kesempatan yang sangat langka. Betapa beruntungnya gue bertemu dan berkenalan dengan teman-teman dari seluruh Indonesia! Gue sangat sangat bersyukur dan berterimakasih atas kesempatan ini. Banyak banget ilmu yang gue dapet. Selain menumbuhkan rasa percaya diri, hal ini juga memperluas wawasan gue. Pokoknya seneng banget, deh!
Hey. I don't know if this will ever find you, or if it even should. But if it does, someday, or somehow, I hope by then, we can remember it all in a way that softens the edges of what we couldn't hold. Before the beginning, I kept buying myself more time. Telling myself I needed it. More days, more weeks, more moments to understand you, to understand us, to think until I drowned, to stop thinking when it hurt too much, to feel what I kept denying, to forgive what I didn't want to admit, to quiet the storm inside, to loosen my grip, to finally let you go. But every time I said: not today, maybe later, maybe after the next small milestones. After we met. After a week. After your special day. After my birthday. After yours. After December 21. God, it stings just naming that date. And maybe I would keep doing that. Keep pushing the line further away, making excuses, inventing new deadlines just so I could write you back into existence. So I could keep you here, on the page, ev...
Komentar
Posting Komentar